Sunday, June 15, 2008

ADHD and NAET Progress.

Let's start with John and his herbal treatments for the ADHD.

He started summer school after being off for 3 weeks last Monday.

The aide that brought him home said she was shocked. She had mentally prepped herself for what she believed was going to be a trying day with John.
Until John started taking these herbs, transitioning was a very difficult thing for him. I was very interested to find that he did well at school and completed his assigned work without problems.

She not only sounded surprised but kind of relieved and I don't blame her. It is nice not having to put up with the tantrums anymore.

We have finally started to clear the immunizations with Nathan's NAET treatments and I have been waiting for this for a while as I wondered how much of a difference it would make.

Well, it has made a bit of a difference.

On Thursday we cleared Pertussis and on Friday he was wandering around the lounge room talking to himself. He was naming things and repeating words and phrases that he must have heard in the past and later in the evening while playing with his siblings, he was throwing out words to them at intervals, almost like he wanted to join them verbally as well as in play.

And today, I took the garbage bag out of the container and tied it up and this young man came jogging over and took it off me and headed up the back yard with it.

Nathan took the trash out for me. I didn't even ask him to!

Could have knocked me over with a feather.

I am so impressed with the changes in both of these boys over the past year. They are just not the same kids. They have come so far and God willing will go further.

No comments: