Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just when things are going well

Something always jumps up and bites you on the arse.

My kids are doing marvellously, their recovery from Autism, I think, is going phenomenally.
It doesn't appear that Eric will become Autistic.
I even got a small tax return so I was feeling quite flush to have a little money in the bank.

I had decided that I was going to use it to start NAET treatments on John and I was going to get the kids a swing set for the backyard.

Today I went to the mail and got a letter from a collection agency in Fargo. This account was from 6 yrs ago.

Whamm, there goes the amount that I was putting away for the treatments and the swingset.

It really sucks to be broke!

So tomorrow it will be winging it's way to Fargo, hopefully all the work that I have been putting into these articles will start to pay off so it can be replaced.
Later.

No comments: