Sunday, February 24, 2008

AIM Program

This I highly recommend when you learn that your child or you think that your child has Autism.
It is free for Autistic people. They will do a free screening for the frequency of Autism and then will give you free treatment.
There is nothing to join, they don't want your second born, nothing. And, it doesn't do your child any harm so apart from filling out a bit of paperwork, there is nothing much else to do.
The only thing that they do ask for and it only takes a couple of minutes every 3-4 mths is to write a brief summary on how your child is doing, the good and the bad, anything that you might have noticed that is different.
They will ask you to read a book called: Sanctuary, the path to consciousness by Stephen Lewis and Evan Slawson first.
This explains what the program is about, gives you a few case studies etc, and they will invite you to listen to a call where they will answer questions and will have guest speakers on, patients or the parents of patients to talk about how the experience was/is for them.
Well here is the interesting part.
When I applied for the scholarship, I was told to send in pictures for all of the children and they would test them all.
So I did.
They told me that Nathan, Kathleen and Sarah tested positive for the frequency of Autism and had been granted scholarships and placed on the machine.
I was more than a little surprised and asked them to recheck.
They already had because they knew the history of the children but did it again and got the same answer.
Wow.
I asked how could this be.
The facilitator told me that it may have meant that Sarah would have had problems when she was older.
Thinking about it, the symptoms of Alzheimers and Autism are not that dissimilar so maybe, Autism is the child's equivalent of Alzheimers.
Which makes me wonder if some of the meds they are using on the elderly would work on children in smaller doses.
When I have more time, I will look into that.
The facilitator I went through is named Kate Gustke.
Kate GustkeIndependent
EMC2 Facilitator209-768-2235
888-835-5585 toll free
www.emc2kate.info

I think that it is well worth a try, It is not going to cost you anything but a few moments of your time and it may help.
By the way, they do this world wide so it doesn't matter which country you are in.
Later

No comments: