Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thursday is NAET day

So today we headed off on our trek to Montana to do our NAET treatment.
For those that don't know what this is, last week I posted about it and you will find a link in that post if you would like additional info.
Prior to that, I rushed up to the Elementary School to sort out the complaint that should have been in Jessie's file.
Wegner explained to me all about how Jessie had contacted Community Options and they had told her that there had been no breach of confidentiality on their part.
So, a note to that effect was put in there and that was that.
He said that he did not want me to think that it had been ignored.
He started to take notes.
His first paragraph went something like this:
The day I went out of town and Blondie and Jessie were at my house looking after the children, Jessie told Blondie about an incident that happened at the school that I had not been notified of.

Now read that last paragraph back and look for the obvious.

As I pointed out to him, the key word there is school.

Why were they even calling Community Options?
It was an incident that happened at school. Should never have been brought up.
Clear case of breach of confidentiality.

Wegner said that he needed to call Becky and speak to Helvik so I told him that I wanted it filed in her file as it was a school breach not a community option breach and left him to it.
I will say, he was not quite so cocky as he had been the last time we visited.

Nath and I rushed off to our appt with Kay,
He giggled on the way there and when we were waiting in the waiting room he kept it up.
He just really seems to enjoy his time there.

Today was the completion of the first 15 basic and according to the DVD I watched with the case studies, from here on in, we should start to see more changes.
Won't that be absolutely magnificent.
I can hardly wait.
He went through his treatment with no problems and said byebye as he left.
Then he and I went to the grocery store and he was perfectly behaved.

I erased the rest of this post.
I initially attempted to keep Rachel safe as I had concerns for her safety.
If anybody took it as anything else then that is your mind at work.
My intent was pure hearted.
The fact that it did actually turn out to be amusing to me was just a bonus.
But, it is gone now and I will try and find another way for Rachel to understand stranger danger.
Later

No comments: