Thursday, March 13, 2008

I've never seen an Angel

But I am pretty sure that I know what they look like.
I have met some pretty awesome people in my journey to get the better of Autism.
Common, ordinary folk who on a regular day wouldn't stand out too much from an everyday crowd.
It is what they say and do that makes them angels in my eyes.
Nathan has two special angels that are at the clinic where he gets his NAET treatments. I know it and Nathan knows it.
I can tell that he does by the way he responds to them and they to he.
After last weeks treatment and all the magnificent gains he has made this week, let me tell you, I was pretty excited about going today.
Shirl had got Nathan a chocolate chip cookie.
He was pretty impressed about that.
Kay asked her to keep an eye on Nathan while I updated her on what had been going on with him and he stayed quietly in the waiting room for the whole time.
He just kept himself amused.
I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished so far.
He likes Kay and responds well to her requests even when he is obviously having a difficult time with the allergen that we are trying to remove.
Today we did organs.
We are trying to clear up his tummy trouble.
He got a little antsy while we were doing the treatment but nothing unmanageable.
His face looks a little different.
His manner certainly is.
He should clear this tomorrow so I look forward to seeing what changes we will get this weekend.
And to my two angels at the clinic, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you are doing for my son.
I am sure that when he is able, Nathan will thank you too.
Later

No comments: