Tuesday, March 25, 2008

There went spring break

Easter as such passed quickly.
The weather was warmer so the children spent a lot of time outside playing.
I broke down and brought their bikes out of storage, if the weather changes, I guess I will just have to pick them up and carry them in again.

I got some wonderful shots of all the kids except for Eric jumping up and down on an old door which they have hooked over the side of the concrete patio so it bounces.

Nathan and John, both Autistic, worked together on this venture until they had it the way that they wanted it.

At one stage there was all 5 of them out there bouncing on the board, all laughing and smiling, quite pleased with themselves.
I got some wonderful shots with the digital camera.

If I ever figure out how to do it, I will post photos on this site.

I have some great ones where you can see the light in Kathleen's and Nathan's eyes go on and off, as they move from the present into their own world.

John did marvellously, he played every game Rachel or Sarah suggested and except for a couple of incidents when he did not agree with what they were asking him to do, he looked just like he belonged.

It looked like a lot of fun and I even went out and joined in, until my old body reminded me that I was no longer a child.
Later

No comments: