Monday, March 17, 2008

Well, Monday Came In And Left With A Roar

Can't remember much of today.
It just seemed to go so fast.
One thing I do remember is finding out this morning that Rachel was meant to be bringing juice to school for the St Patrick's day party so I rushed up the road, got them and delivered them to her class all in the blink of an eye.
When I asked her how her party went today, she said "We didn't have a party". So now I am at a loss.
Oh well, the juice is there, if they have a party, they have juice.

One absolutely wonderful thing happened today.
Kathleen has been wearing pullups. Guess it makes her feel like a big girl.
I put her on the toilet today and after a little bit of giggling.
She did it!!!
My little girl peed on the toilet.
She didn't do it again for the rest of the evening but, who knows, maybe that too is coming.

Last week I had started John on Vit Bcomplex and fish oil capsules in the morning and I am pleased to report that I think he is a lot clearer now.
He can be doing something and I will ask him a question and he will answer me while he continues to do what he is doing.
When I ask him to do something, I don't have to remind him. He gets it done.
I am so proud of him. I think he is doing great.
I was discussing with my friend today whether she thought he would be good enough to go to scouts and she thinks as I do that he would be able to handle it so I will give it a go this week.
That would be marvellous!
Later

No comments: