Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Alarm Clock

I don't think that Nathan is too keen on going to school.
Every morning since the time change he has got up before me, turned off my alarm clock, and quietly closed the bedroom door.
I am so used to waking up at the old 7am that my eyes open a couple of minutes before 8am. Just seconds before they are due to be picked up for school.

I have tried moving the alarm clock. But, he always manages to find it.

I can't shut my bedroom door at night in case I can't hear the ones that don't sleep in the room with me.

I am pretty much at a loss as to what to try next.
When I put the clock up high, he brings a chair into the room and climbs on it.
I don't like them being tardy, but until my internal clock changes, I am pretty much at a loss as to what to try next.

I bought another alarm clock today. I am going to leave the other out where Nathan can see it and hide the second one. Maybe if he is content to shut off the old one I will have a chance to hear the alarm clock.
Will give it a go.
Later

No comments: